[NSRCA-discussion] Louver slotted spinner

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Mar 2 10:21:14 AKST 2009

It's good to hear from you Chris!  You survived!

Rex

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:07:24 -0500
From: cjm767driver at hotmail.com
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Louver slotted spinner

Rex.
 You guys have it figured it out that it's best to say away.  We have spent too many hours at high altitudes and low oxygen levels to have figured it out yet!!

Chris

Rex wrote:

Vegas!?  First, it's Chris Moon!  Now you?!  What's going on?
Do you heavy jockeys know something the rest of us don't, or
is it the other way around? lol

Rex