[NSRCA-discussion] OS 160 exhaust system needed

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 07:57:01 AKST 2009

 I have a newbie in my club that has Eric Hendersons old Evoulution. This is the famous plane that caused all the stir on the RCU/RCG websites. Seems we had a guy that was buying planes and not paying for them. In the end the plane was recovered by the police in Aurora Illinois. Eric had Jimmy and Bobby pick it up at the police station and gave the plane or the remains that were salvagable to Bobby with instructions that it was to go to a new guy. Bobby has found a a new pattern interested guy and now I would like to help him get it flying again.
 We are looking for a used exhaust system for the plane. I guess we need a Karl Mueller Focus type inverted header, a usable 2C pipe. and if any one has a used,cheap  perry V30 pump. If you have some or all of these items please Email me private and let me know what you need to get. Not looking for a handout just seeing if we can put some old stuff to use. As always thanks for your help. Mike Mueller