[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Questions

billglaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 2 07:44:34 AKST 2009

John, as a follow up, it isn't unusual for the LZ at local contests to be the entire runway that's mowed.  In some cases, that can be from 300 ft. to 750 ft. (Yeah, I've seen that announced also by the CD at the pilot's meeting)
And, if it touches down in this huge LZ, rolls a few feet, and goes outside in the tall grass, tipping over, (lets say) considering the fact that it isn't a centered maneuver, what then?  Believe me, I'm not arguing; just getting a feel for some of the answers to these oft-seen scenarios.
Bill