[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2009 sequence diagrams are posted on the NSRCA site

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Sun Mar 1 05:37:45 AKST 2009

It is all perspective.  The top should appear smaller than the bottom,
thus you pull earlier that you'd think you would on the top segment,
giving you more time on the down line.   I remember watching when the
FAI pilots were flying it.  They flew the maneuver smaller than you'd
think to keep the proportions closer together in apparent size.

Jon Lowe