[NSRCA-discussion] Honeywell generator

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Sun Jun 28 11:32:26 AKDT 2009

I've run mine as well. If you put it in "Efficiency Mode" it is much
quieter. In normal it is a bit louder than a Honda. But for the price
difference I can buy a lot of extension cords. I walked 25 feet away and
it is very quiet and tolerable. With a 50 foot extension cord you will
not even notice it. Even at 25 feet it is no big deal.