[NSRCA-discussion] Beginning e pattern plane

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 06:32:39 AKDT 2009

Couple guys in this area are using the Venus 2 with 6S 5000s and AXI 41xx
motors.  I think the motors can use an 8S setup also.  They seem to  have
good power for the Intermediate patterns...  I have not flown either  of them,
just observed.

Don

In a message dated 6/26/2009 7:11:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,