[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a home for a ys110

Jeff Hatton jeff at priusonline.com
Fri Jun 26 05:15:43 AKDT 2009

That was the plan, but I am still waiting on the black magic 110. I
would like something I could have flying for after work that is
smaller than the v2 black magic currently in the car.

- Jeff Hatton
------
If engineers designed machines like lawyers make laws, you'd need to
hire an engineer to operate even the most trivial machine.