[NSRCA-discussion] Flying field near Logan, WV?

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 09:53:03 AKDT 2009

Go to the AMA web site at http://www.modelaircraft.org/clubsearch.aspx and
type in the zip code.  Works great.

In a message dated 6/25/2009 1:46:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aabdu at sbcglobal.net writes:

Due to my apparent good fortune I have to travel to Logan,  West Virginia
over the extended holiday weekend. I would love  to take an airplane (even a
sport plane) and sneak away from the in laws  for a couple of flights each
day but have no idea on what the local RC  activity is for WV or if there is
even an airfield within a reasonable  driving distance from Logan.

If anyone knows about airfields in the vicinity of Logal WV, I  would
appreciate a heads up. I don't know exactly where we will be  staying all I know
is it will be in or near Logan.

Thanks
Anthony
NSRCA  #759