[NSRCA-discussion] CC problems/warning

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:51:38 AKDT 2009

I got nailed for almost 1400.00 4/28/09 from the Apple Online Store in CA fraudulently--and somehow they (evil doers) managed to change my address and personal information.  Since many of us use the same places and Paypal, you might consider checking your CC account(s).  I had several purchases and a couple returns that I wanted to verify were correct and was looking for the statement.  Last month was screwed up due to a family injury and didn't think about it much, but with things settled down now, I was looking for it and it never came--called 'em and found the problems. They're going to eat it, but this is the third time in as many years I've had to get this thing reissued.

Be vigilant,

Richard