[NSRCA-discussion] BARCS Contest Rescheduled to August 1st and 2nd in D7 - Northern California

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:49:06 AKDT 2009

Everyone,

The BARCS contest was rained out over the May 2nd and 3rd weekend.  We've
rescheduled the contest and it will be held at the BARCS field the weekend
of August 1st and 2nd.  I will send out a flyer shortly to the list.  We had
a huge 2 1/2 month gap in our contests in the northern part of D7 and with
the rescheduling there will only be a 1 1/2 month gap now.

The Oakdale contest is this coming weekend followed by BARCS one month later
and then the Hollister contest in mid-September.

See you at all three contests!

-Derek