[NSRCA-discussion] Servo Signals

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Jun 22 09:34:51 AKDT 2009

Yeah, Kraft = Heathkit, that is what I was told back then as well. Did not remember the servo model number, though. My first radio was a Kraft 5ch Sport Series. Came with the KPS-11 servos, with tops that could be changed for linear rack outputs.

Now that is one feature I would like to see on a servo - linear rack output. That would remove a lot of the geometry problems from linkage setups.

Bob R.