[NSRCA-discussion] Servo Signals

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 20 17:02:39 AKDT 2009

And....Interestingly enough.....It does not matter what kind of fancy whopping digital super latest and greatest TX/RX system you have, the signals to the servos are still firmly rooted in good old 1970's technology....:)  And...Your super whopper digital brushless whatever servo still has an analog pot for position feedback....:)

I for one am eager to see a leap in servo technology.....Bidirectional serial comms to the servos with the servo being able to feed back torque, amps, position, rate, etc.....and encoder/resolver position feedback in the servos to really catch up with the world we live in......

Richard