[NSRCA-discussion] Lamar Blair

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Jun 17 03:34:04 AKDT 2009

OK, thanks.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525

1-800-962-7802

www.radiosouthrc.com

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Jerry
Stebbins
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:20 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Lamar Blair

Tony, Lamar's computer is down. Got a bad virus and has not been able to fix
it,or get it off. I am trying to get him to let me take it to Terry (PC
Guru) and get it wiped and re formatted.

He is waiting on an appointment late this month at Birmingham (VA) to get
some more tests done. They are trying to find out what is causing him to
have random seizures. Most are light, but a couple have knocked him out.
They have conducted all the neurological/brain wave tests--and ruled out a
problem that way.Now looking at his pulmonary system.

They have found his problem with feeling in his right hand and arm to be a
pinched nerve in his neck-and are talking surgery to fix it.

He is doing about the same on the back/leg pain he has always had.

Obviously not doing any flying. Got planes he can fly-but not in the
condition he is in right now.

Not doing any new building.

Jerry