[NSRCA-discussion] KCRC

Bob Lavey bob.lavey at cox.net
Mon Jun 15 16:53:45 AKDT 2009

I've got to second this, Dan.  We had a ball up in KC over the weekend, even
though we were rained out on Sunday.  We got up there about noon on Friday
and had a chance to visit with a bunch of the KCRC members.  They were a
great bunch of guys.  There was a lot of good practice time on Friday and a
lot of great competition on Saturday.  As usual, I enjoyed watching the
upper classes fly, and I got a lot of good pointers from the more
experienced pilots.

A few more Sportsman pilots would have been nice, though :)

Bob Lavey

  _____