[NSRCA-discussion] Radio Issue

Theron Wildey twildey1 at twcny.rr.com
Sat Jun 13 10:14:45 AKDT 2009

Steve:

I had a problem similar to this with my 10X a couple of weeks ago.

The battery connection was oxidized and not making good contact with the
transmitter connector.

When I would adjust the LCD brightness the engine would sometimes go into
low idle (FAILSAFE)

and was really random.  The transmitter did not perform a power cycle during
these problems.

Do you remove your battery or change batteries on occasion?  Is the battery
seated well and

the cover snapped down to hold the battery in position?

Terry

  _____