[NSRCA-discussion] Need Judge Volunteers For Nats

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Jun 10 11:24:39 AKDT 2009

Due to the lower than expected Nats Advanced and F3A entry levels,
Dave Guerin is looking for judge volunteers from the Advanced and F3A
pilots to judge the Intermediate and Master class events.  Dave's
Mother died and he is off attending the funeral, but asked me to
"ping" the NSRCA Discussion List for him.  If you are an Advanced or
F3A pilot and can judge more than your one session, please contact me
directly.  Thanks.

Ron Van Putte