[NSRCA-discussion] Sunglasses

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 6 04:02:54 AKDT 2009

I just purchased a set of these and flew with them last weekend.  Very nice.

4 lenses.....I flew with the super darks in the AM looking into 10am sun facing east....switched to the medium dark after noon.  Switched to the amber late in the afternoon......

The yellow, I have not used yet, but I'm sure I'll find a use for them.....:)

In the polarized, only two of the lenses are polarized, I did not buy the polarized....I've flown with polarized fishing glasses before and really don't see any benefit to them in the flying application.

Richard