[NSRCA-discussion] TP 53005SPL2

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 16:10:21 AKDT 2009

Yep, I was talking about a full 10S in the plane. Two 5S2P packs in
series, did not make that very clear did I?? 10 cells per pack, 20 cells
total on board.

I spoke with a pretty large reseller of TP products and he is the one
who told me that TP is not warm and fuzzy on this pack. He said they
have warranty concerns. Frankly I wish there was a separate balance tap
for each of the 5S packs in each one. As it is you are balancing cells
in parallel, not the best method.

The 2600 cells that they make these up from are very scarce right now
and on backorder for TP. I've been waiting about a month for the two
packs I just got.