[NSRCA-discussion] TP 53005SPL2

Chad Northeast chad at f3acanada.org
Fri Jun 5 15:58:30 AKDT 2009

As a 10s pack yes,

I don't understand why you would want another balance tap for a parallel
cell?  The voltage of that set of parallel cells cannot be made
different, those two cells are always identical in voltage, and
therefore always balanced.  To the charger the pack is 1P.

The 2600 cells will always be scarce since its probably one of the most
popular sizes in lipo's today for 3s parkflyers and 450 class helis.
This was the same when the first gen 5300 prolites were constructed of
1320's.  The demand from sportflyers for that size of packs stripped
supply away from making the 5300 packs back then.

Chad

--
Chad

www.chadnortheast.ca