[NSRCA-discussion] Long - RE: Weight

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 11:07:48 AKDT 2009

 Dave there are cheaper higher C light weight Lipo's on the market now so no need for the expensive stuff if one so chooses.
 I make weight with both my planes but the choices I made in airframes and equipment made it close. The planes both feel light in the air. My newest one was harder and more expensive to make legal than what I would have liked but it flys very nicely.
 Say whatever you guys like and all the points are well taken but I still like Verne's proposal. That's called an opinion and we all have one as you know.
 I hope we never get to the point where Electric planes are the only thing we fly. I love to see a screaming YS plane flying and who knows if I wouldn't want to some day do another one just to do something different. It'll just be expensive. Plus if were all flying the same power plant who am I going to argue with??????
 Great debate and I'm taking in all the thoughts. You guys are pretty smart dudes!!!                    Mike