[NSRCA-discussion] Weight

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 08:20:40 AKDT 2009

Maybe they actually figured the future would bring very powerful and
lightweight electric motors and batteries, and that even at 11 lbs with
batteries electrics would take over.....and thusly decided weigh electrics
with batteries in an attempt to not immediately obsolete glow.

Give electrics more advantage now, and the death of glow will be accelerated
(and guys will still build overweight electrics - limits are always pushed
in competitive events, and occasionally they are exceeded).

Regards,

Dave