[NSRCA-discussion] mount

George W.Kennie geobet4 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 04:29:58 AKDT 2009

Dave,

I don't want to be a pest here, but do you know who produces those Hacker Mounts with the rear bearing?

That's exactly what I'm looking for, but Hacker doesn't spec the hole layout for the motor or the mount so
I can't tell if I can adapt it for my motor.

I reason that the mount is produced by an independent supplier and if I could find out who that is I could
come up with the specs I need.

Thanks for any help.

Georgie