[NSRCA-discussion] Weight

verne at twmi.rr.com verne at twmi.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 10:45:21 AKDT 2009

Arch,
How many Black Magics are out there that made weight by someone who built one the first time, or even the second? I know Mike and Dean can do it, that's what I meant by the "building skills of Zen". What I'm talking about and who I'm listening to are the totally unsponsored guys who can't just pick up the phone and get something right now because of their reputation and also have to pay full price for everything. This isn't a shot at anyone who has any level of sponsorship. I fall into that category myself. I'm just hearing a lot of frustration on the contest trail and have been for a couple of years.

Verne