[NSRCA-discussion] Weight

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:52:46 AKDT 2009

Verne,

When I was at the CIAM meeting in March one of the proposals which was
passed by the helicopter guys (F3C) was to modify the weight limit for their
helicopters effective 1/1/2010.  Here is the new wording:

a) WEIGHT: The weight of the model aircraft (*with *fuel *or *batteries)
must not exceed *6.5 *kg.

Unanimously approved by the Plenary Meeting. Effective 01/01/10.

I'm going to feel out the rest of the F3A sub-committee members to see if
there is interest in raising the F3A weight limit to 5.5kg.  What does
everyone think about this?

-Derek