[NSRCA-discussion] Andersonville contest this weekend

Emory Schroeter schroetere at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 3 04:33:31 AKDT 2009

Come on Jon. This is supposed to be a primer for the NATS. What would a pattern contest be without those elements? However, on a serious note, the weather does look good. Chance of scattered rain on Friday, but Saturday and Sunday look good for now. Temps should be in the mid to high 80's and I'm not sure about the winds.

Later,
Emory