[NSRCA-discussion] Apologies for the Spam

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 2 05:24:16 AKDT 2009

Hey Jeremy,

I wondered if you were starting a new business and had forgotten how to speak southern English.

---- JEREMY CHINN <lagrue at hotmail.com> wrote:

Apparently something/someone got hold of my email account last night and fired off some Chinese Electronic Internet Spam (despite the appearance of my name, I'm not Chineses).

I've ended up re-setting everything security/password wise in my systems to prevent this from happening in the future.

My apologies to the list.