[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a modern E-pattern plane

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 16:55:32 AKDT 2009

I know it is kind of a bad time of year for this, but I am in need of an electric pattern plane. I am looking for something modern that is in ARF or RTF condition. I would also be open to getting one of the painted in the mold type kits (Sickle, Spark, E-Motion, Xigris, or similar) if you have such an aircraft that you are willing to part with or know where I can find such a creature please drop me an email off list with the details and we can discuss it.
Thank youAnthony
aabdu at sbcglobal.net

South Euclid, Ohio