[NSRCA-discussion] Iota 55 amp fuse replacement & surge protector

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:58:32 AKDT 2009

Your Iota is sick.

RS

From: pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:43:07 -0500
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Iota 55 amp fuse replacement & surge protector

I have a couple of questions to those using Iota power supply

Has anyone replaced the fuse(s) on the Iota power supply?  I can’t pull them out at all.  Do I have to disassemble it?

Every time when I plug the power supply to the wall outlet, it sparks causing the breaker to reset.
So, I’ve been using a surge protector, but today.  The surge protector died with a spark.

Any suggestions for the surge protector?

Thanks,

Ihncheol