[NSRCA-discussion] Flash Poll - Relocate the Nats in 2010? (2.4 Comment)

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:43:03 AKDT 2009

I've got a scad of stuff on 50 and haven't changed yet--but probably will.  I ran across a 7 channel 2.4 cheap and picked it up--but they didn't redesign the radios for no antenna and the radio sort of flops back.  I took some lead (Dubro or whatever) weights, two or three strips about 3" long, wrapped them up with electrical tape and tie-wrapped them on the handle--flip them out with the transmitter out of the case and flip them back to fit in the case.
Works swell.

RS