[NSRCA-discussion] Flash Poll - Relocate the Nats in 2010?

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Fri Jul 31 08:08:24 AKDT 2009

Sport fliers don't require HQ to set up turn-around poles and provide
equipment for the contest.  They don't require staff to check people in and
verify them.  They don't have to pay to have a CD and other help flown in
and put up for a week to 10 days and get a rental car..  Do you really need
me to say more?

Sport fliers have paid dues just like any other AMA member, and when they
drive up from Colorado, they want to fly at the AMA National site.  Do you
blame them?  I think they have a right to do that.  When events are
scheduled, the events come first, but they can always wait around and fly
when the event is over for the day.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322