[NSRCA-discussion] FW: nats format

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:35:16 AKDT 2009

This suggestion solves the judging problem in a less than equitable way.  The difference is that you would be requiring all of the Advanced & Intermediate guys trying to close the deal on the Championship to judge.  This is not really the same as what happens on the Masters and FAI lines in the finals.

Ed