[NSRCA-discussion] Flash Poll - Relocate the Nats in 2010?

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Jul 30 09:59:53 AKDT 2009

Matt:
Yes, it is just difficult to tell if it is actually feasible.  The problem
is that it requires a large site for Pattern/Pylon/IMAC and will require
another large site for Soaring/Outdoor FF.  It may be very difficult to
actually find places that can handle this group.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525