[NSRCA-discussion] FW: nats format

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 30 05:02:36 AKDT 2009

As far as the recommended changes to FAI....if the main goal is to have 10 finalists (thus adding two from the current system), time does not seem to be a real issue based upon what I observed this year.  Consider cutting down or out the lunch break and/or using one demo flight as opposed to two and you would have plenty of time to leave the rest of the format as is.

I want to give Dave Guerin a big thank you for all the hard work he and his team put into running the Nats so that we can compete at what we love.

Mike Klein