[NSRCA-discussion] Collision Avoidance Breaks

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Jul 27 13:32:28 AKDT 2009

Wow, I didn't see this rule either. I've never actually seen it put to use. Every time I've witnessed a midair, whoever was involved either landed immediately or picked up the pieces and flew another plane in the next round. I've never seen someone try to resume a flight from the point of a midair.

John Pavlick