[NSRCA-discussion] 41st Annual Rocket City Pattern Contest Huntsville AL Sept. 12-13, 2009

Bryan Kennedy kennedybryan at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 21 17:23:15 AKDT 2009

Congratulations to all NATS winners.  Now that the 2009 NATS are in the
books it's time to mark your calendars for the 41st Annual Rocket City
Pattern contest.  We hope everyone can make it this year.  This is a
fantastic facility and look forward to seeing everyone.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy the post NATS flying; see you in Huntsville in September.

Here is the link to the on line registration and event flyer

http://www.rocketcityrc.com/events/2009-Pattern/2009-Pattern.html

Regards

Bryan Kennedy
CD