[NSRCA-discussion] True RC batteries for sale

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:09:07 AKDT 2009

I have 1 set (2 packs) of True RC 15C -5S 5000 batteries that I just got
last week as a replacement and don't expect to need any time soon. They
are 22.5oz per pack  so about 45oz per set of 2.  They sell for $135 per
pack and I will let them go for $120 for each pack including shipping
(US). These are good batteries, I have enough batteries now to finish
the season and don't need these sitting around until next spring.
Please email me off list if interested.

Chris