[NSRCA-discussion] 2M For Sale

Randall Bearden rbearden56 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 13 15:35:59 AKDT 2009

All,

I am selling a ready for finish Aeroslave Symphony.  I set up the airframe
according to the plans (thrust line, elevator incidence, tube and elevator
alignment, and firewall installation) and used jigs to ensure this is strait
and true. The set up is dead on.

The airframe is sanded and initial primer applied.
The engine included is a brand new in box YS 160DZ with a Hatori cool header
but no 821 muffler, cowl is cut out and prepped for this setup.
Spinner and slotted back plate included
Engine mount and nose ring installed and included
Canopy and chin cowl mounts installed
Gear is Bolly CF (Before the stopped producing them)
Wings, Elevators, and Rudder are ready for covering, cutouts, facing, LE /
TE are done Servo bays are cut and faced for Futaba S9202.
Elevators have a DILP set up installed, rods and hardware is included
MK Control Horns are included with plane
Incidence Adjusters are installed.
Aileron Servos Futaba S9202 (2) included
Elevator Servo Futaba S92020 (1) included
Rudder Servo Futaba S9405 (1) included
Throttle servo Futaba standard servo installed (might want to replace with
micro)
Photos are available at my ad on RCUNIVERSE.com don't mind the idiot comment
but read my reply!!

I want to sell this as a bundle so I have not listed individual item prices.

Asking Price $1500.00  This is a very good value for the money

Randall Bearden
rbearden56 at bellsouth.net