[NSRCA-discussion] Couple more Nats questions.....

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 9 14:33:14 AKDT 2009

O.K.--it is what it is.  But, I can remember in 1997 going to Dunphy's
school in the evening, and I remember a contestant that lived and worked in
the area  that obtained the conference room at an office where he was
employed.  He got it for us for us downtown in his office, and the school
was in the evening, I believe that was in 1998.  But, that's all obsolete
now.  Thanks for saving me a day at the motel!
Bill Glaze