[NSRCA-discussion] Airtronics Back up equipment

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 06:10:38 AKDT 2009

Mark,

Does SD-10G have memory card?

I got one, but don’t remember seeing any memory card.

Any idea how to open the radio to change the mode?

So far, it seems pretty good and light weight because of 7.2V tx pack.  I am thinking about adding two cell lipo pack if it is compatible.

By the way, How do I get a hold of guys at Airtronics?

Ihncheol