[NSRCA-discussion] Replacement TX Battery JR 9303

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Wed Jul 8 08:49:16 AKDT 2009

ksutherland wrote:
> Could you guys suggest a good replacement battery for JR 9303?
>  Something in the 2500-3000 mah  range . I would like to be able to
> order it with the correct  plug on it so I don't have to try to solder
> it myself.

I'd go with a 2,000 mAh Nimh made with the Sanyo Eneloop cells from No
BS Battereis:

http://www.hangtimes.com/txpacks.html

http://us.sanyo.com/batteries

I know the capacity is less than you wanted, but they are great TX pack
cells. Charge them like a NiMH but they retain their charge on the shelf
like a lipo. 90% charge retention after 6 months!! I have put them in a
couple of my transmitters and they work very well.