[NSRCA-discussion] Airtronics Back up equipment

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Jul 8 08:48:02 AKDT 2009

To the guys that will be flying the new Airtronics SD-10G transmitter at the Nats,

Because the demand for the first two runs of this radio were so high, many that ordered 2 radios have only received 1 unit (including team flyers).  I wanted to let you know that Airtronics has been kind enough to loan us some spare equipment should someone have a problem.  I seem to recall a certain Michigan flyer backing his minivan over another (then Michagan, now South Carolina) flyer’s transmitter that was resting comfortably in the shade of his rear tire.

I will be bringing a spare TX, RX, memory card for transferring programs, and some servo’s.  Please  contact me offlist  if you’re interested and I’ll let you know where to get a hold of me during the nats should you need something.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

-Mark