[NSRCA-discussion] Supplier Credit - Re: IOTA 55 Powersupply - not holding voltage.

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:04:31 AKDT 2009

Brian. Were you getting unstable input voltage errors? My cellpro chargers are doing this now. May be a firmware issue inside chargers. I have not put a meter on mine yet to verify the iota is really the issue.
Chris

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
brian young wrote:

Just a followup on this and IOTA as a pseudo pattern supplier. I left them an Email and they said whats your address we will ship you a new one return the old one in a box, that was nice.

Brian