[NSRCA-discussion] Your Meet the Baby invite!

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 04:25:21 AKDT 2009

A Nats baby ;-)

Congrats.

________________________________
From: Troy Newman <troy at troynewman.net>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:18:25 PM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Your Meet the Baby invite!

I tried to get everybody but my email list is pretty scattered.Huge amount of undeliverable and too many recipients’. So I figured I would post here.

We have the new pattern flyer in the group. Please go check it out. Alex and Jenny are both doing well. We had some struggles over the past weekend but things are going great now.

Just got home today. Click on the button below to meet  Alex

Thanks for everybody’s prayers, we have received such great support from our pattern family. Thank you

Troy