[NSRCA-discussion] For sale - Oxai Zeque

Chris M cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 16:58:46 AKST 2009

Hi Robert:

No the Pletty has 3 mounting bolts and the Axi has 4 so the pattern is
different.  The Pletty is also slightly shorter but all you need are
1/8" spacers or a 1/8" shim behind the Pletty to make it fit your set up
if it was made for the Axi.  For my Zeque, I have 1/8" alum spacers from
Esprit Models that I put behind the motor.  The spinner gap to the fuse
is correct with that spacing.

Chris