[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a RTF or ARTF electric 2M plane

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:22:20 AKST 2009

Hi Jason,

I've got two on RCU under pattern--One is an Impact, stripped and one is a Temptation that a buddy of your Brother's(Ernie Falco) has contacted me about.  Both are set up for C50XL14s. I'm open to offers.  The Temp is a very nice airplane. the Impact has an issue--but disclosed.  I would remove the motor and controller from the Temp. at a reduction.  Futaba digitals and JR rudder.

RS