[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: K-Factor morphed into Grow Pattern

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 11:59:16 AKST 2009

I would pay to have Pattern related materials at the store.  Not the K-Factor, I already have those here.
If I can find more space, I will bring all my pattern planes here also.

By the way, do we have a logo that I can cut with vinyl cutter?  Single color is easier to cut.

Ihncheol Park
P & A Hobbies