[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Tue Jan 27 09:56:51 AKST 2009

Thanks Ron,

It will become evident as you read that I'm not a printing expert.  What
would you anticipate the cost of a simplified-KFactor to be (Less
priority on the binded look and format, printed out on normal paper, and
then mailed out - more like a newsletter and no so much like a magazine,
perhaps)?

Thanks,

Jim