[NSRCA-discussion] Experimenting with new forum software

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Mon Jan 26 20:10:01 AKST 2009

jzeigenfus at comcast.net wrote:

> I don't seem to be recognized by the system. Joe Z

There's a little squib on the front page about how
we have two computer domains, two different
operating systems, two different databases, and
therefore the need for folks to have two different
usernames and passwords.

You're not in the nsrca.us database under
jzeigenfus at comcast.net.  You should be able to
register.

Some ISPs filter spam very aggressively.  It's possible
that you may have troubles getting the automatically
generated confirmation e-mail.  If so, let me or the
webteam know and we can approve and confirm you from
the back end.

				Marty