[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 19:46:53 AKST 2009

Chris you are a smart man. Maybe its in the name.

I agree, what Troy isn't pointing out is that alot of our members don't compete. And alot that do, may choose not to resign if it's free. Say we lose half our members due to the free Kfactor. That's $12,000. Then the other 2/3 that want the E version will get a reduced rate. For example, say it's half (easy to compute that way. That's another $6,000. That's $18,000 that we lose. Where does the $12,000 that we'll make extra, but not printing Kfactors that Troy proposes make up the extra $6,000? Not sure the whole pic is seen. It's larger than what is being proposed IMO.

Chris