[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

Tim tstebbins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 17:52:26 AKST 2009

I personally like the paper copies because I like going back and
reading old issues without having to have to access a computer to do
so (like when on a road trip in a car).    However, the email posted
by Mr. Newman makes a very good case for the electronic version to
save money.   If the vote is to go e-mail, just make sure it is easy
to access (I do not wnat to have to remember another stupid login name
and password) and there is a historical file so we can access older
versions.